Welcome! We are delighted that you are considering Campbell Hall as the next step for your child’s education. We understand that Los Angeles offers a wide variety of educational options and choosing the right school community to best support a child’s growth requires thoughtful consideration of the different programs and resources that various schools offer. We believe that Campbell Hall and our unique approach to teaching the whole child sets us apart from other schools. From the foundation laid during the formative years for a child’s academic, social, and emotional development to a child’s confidence and success in the future, the resources that a school dedicates to every student, along with the support of caring and qualified teachers, have a significant impact on student development. At Campbell Hall, we remain true to our mission while always maintaining a focus on helping students achieve academic success and confidence. An education at Campbell Hall encompasses the following:
- A commitment to high academic standards, with a carefully planned K-12 curricular arc to support each student's academic growth throughout his/her time at Campbell Hall
- Small class sizes
- Excellent teachers and a strong commitment to significant budgetary support for professional development to ensure that teachers can continue to grow and learn
- Strong parent engagement and participation
- Diverse and inclusive environments
- A dedication to educating the whole child
- A rich variety of co-curricular, extra-curricular and enrichment programs
In addition, parents and students regularly reference the powerful sense of community at the school, our track record of developing well-adjusted and well-prepared graduates, the intentional integration of moral education into daily school life, the scope and thoughtfulness of our overall academic program, and the quality and accessibility of the faculty.
We invite you to visit us
soon to learn more about our school and programs. In the meantime, click on the tiles below to learn more about what makes Campbell Hall extraordinary.
We look forward to getting to know your family!
Director of Admissions & Enrollment Management