Student Parking Eligibility
On-campus student parking availability is limited. Student parking will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until we have reached capacity, with priority given to seniors who register prior to August 11, 2017. Once parking is full, students who register will be added to a wait-list in the event that more parking becomes available throughout the school year.
- SENIORS with a current, valid drivers' license will be assigned parking permits as a first priority through August 11, 2017. Seniors may apply for parking after this deadline, but they will no longer fall within the first priority group.
- JUNIORS with a current, valid drivers' license will be assigned parking permits based on availability after the senior parking registration priority period (which ends on August 11, 2017).
- SOPHOMORES are not eligible to park on campus and should use alternative methods of transportation (such as carpooling with a junior or senior, being dropped off, or using bus transportation) to school for the duration of their sophomore year.
Student drivers should note that if they do not obtain an on-campus parking permit, driving to school and parking in the neighborhood surrounding campus is not a viable option as Campbell Hall’s Conditional Use Permit with the City of Los Angeles prohibits street parking in the neighborhood surrounding campus.
On-Campus Student Parking
On-campus parking is subject to eligibility requirements outlined above.
To encourage carpooling and thus reduce the carbon footprint of our community, student on-campus parking registration fees will be assessed based on the number of carpool passengers per vehicle as outlined in the table below. On-campus student parking registration fees will be due at the time of application for student parking (credit card required). A valid driver's license is required to pick up your parking permit after assignment (students may not apply prior to obtaining a valid drivers license).
All carpool passengers must be registered, verified, and maintained throughout the school year. Inability to maintain registered carpools will result in retroactively assessed parking fees.
Please note that enrollment in a sunrise course does not warrant an exemption from the fee structure below. Students may opt to carpool with others who are taking sunrise courses in order to reduce parking fees.
Parking permit applications will be processed and approved as quickly as possible.
ON-CAMPUS STUDENT PARKING REGISTRATION FEE STRUCTURE
Driver + 0 Passengers
$900 registration fee
Driver + 1 Passenger
$450 registration fee (50% discount)
Driver + 2 or more Passengers
$0 registration fee (100% discount) Student Parking Registration
Parking registration for rising juniors and seniors opens in late May / early June for the upcoming academic year. The link will be available on this page when it goes live and an email reminder will be sent to rising junior and senior families with the direct link to this page.
Carpooling is incentivized by the reduced fee structure outlined above. Please note the following limitations to carpool compliance:
- While we are happy to assign a second decal to a member of the carpool group who will share driving responsibilities, only one parking decal number will be assigned to your registered carpool group. Thus, only one vehicle per carpool group may be parked on campus at a time. Please register ALL vehicles that could be driven to campus by the student driver(s).
- For provisional drivers who seek authorization to transport a sibling to and from campus, authorization must be provided by the parent or guardian. Campbell Hall will not provide notes for provisional drivers. You can read more about this portion of California law here.
Once you have completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been submitted for consideration. Operations will notify students and parents via email when the student driver's application for on-campus parking is processed/approved.
Seniors may pick up their decal(s) at Senior Orientation in August. Juniors (and seniors obtaining permits after senior orientation) may pick up their permit from the Operations office during regular business hours. By applying for an on-campus parking permit, student drivers and their families are agreeing to adhere to the Campbell Hall carpool and safety guidelines articulated through the Parking Registration process and in the High School Handbook. Campbell Hall reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend parking privileges at any time, for any reason.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please contact the Operations
office for additional info.