Entrances, Exits, and Flow of Traffic
Parents may enter campus at our main gate (Gate 2), located at the intersection of Laurel Canyon and Landale Street. When you enter campus, two entry lanes take vehicles down the Wash parking lot to the designated student drop-off and pick-up areas.
- The right BLUE LANE takes drivers to the elementary and middle school drop-off/pick-up area on the Blue Playground.
- The left GOLD LANE takes drivers to the high school drop-off/pick-up area along the Grove and Campbell Hall Café.
The City's Conditional Use Permit for our campus prohibits both parking and passenger loading/unloading of passengers in the neighborhood surrounding campus. All students must be dropped off and picked up on campus in the designated areas. Picking up and dropping off in the AEC parking structure or other locations on campus is not permitted. NOTE: Student drivers are required to enter through Gate 1. Parent Parking
Complimentary Valet Parking
- Adult drivers are encouraged to utilize our complimentary valet parking service located on the lower level of the Arts and Education Center (AEC P2). Valet is open from 7:45 am to 11:15 am, Monday through Friday. If you know in advance that you will be on campus past 11:30 am, please make arrangements to move your car to a non-reserved or non-tandem spot on P1, along the Wash parking lot, or as directed by security.
- Parents and guests who do not utilize free valet must park in a non-reserved spot in the AEC structure or along the LA Wash. If these lots are full, security will direct vehicles to the Back Field for overflow parking.
- Parents may not park in the Triangle, Garver, and North parking lots before 1pm on days when high school is in session. These are lots designated for student parking only.
- Parking, dropping off, and picking up are not permitted in the neighborhoods adjacent to campus.
- Dropping off and picking up in the AEC parking structure is unsafe and prohibited.
- Parking is prohibited along painted red emergency curbs, in cross-hash marked areas, in crosswalks, in roadways, or in marked handicapped spots without displaying the proper state-issued tag. Appropriate parking spots can be identified by painted yellow or white lines on either side of the parking spot.
- Please park only small cars in compact spots. SUVs and trucks in those spots will block traffic.
Our complimentary valet parking, located on the lower level of the AEC parking structure, is ideal for parents who just need to park on campus for a few minutes/hours in the busy morning times. We've even included the gratuity into our service agreement, so there is no need to tip the attendants. If you need to stay on campus after valet closes at 11:15 AM, please plan to move your car to the Wash parking lot, or seek assistance from a security guard if the Wash lot is full.
Please watch for signage and always follow attendant and security guard instructions when parking on campus. Ridesharing Service Policy
Campbell Hall is committed to sustainability and strongly encourages carpooling practices and the use of safe and well-vetted ridesharing services for students. We recommend that parents who wish to use a ridesharing service research one that has strong security practices for vetting drivers and that is specifically geared towards transporting children and teens, such as HopSkipDrive.
Unfortunately, due to policies instituted by ridesharing services such as Uber and Lyft that prohibit unaccompanied minors from riding in their vehicles, Campbell Hall does not permit these ridesharing companies onto campus to pick up or drop off students at any time.