Campbell Hall is a community of inquiry committed to academic excellence and to the nurturing of decent, loving, and responsible human beings.
We invite you to explore our long tradition of academic excellence and deep commitment to the development of decent, loving, and responsible human beings. Our philosophy of celebrating individual strengths provides a climate where all students are encouraged to create their own rich, challenging academic and co-curricular programs and to celebrate themselves and their classmates for the unique and varied contributions that they make to the community and to the world.
Each spring, we take pride in the wide variety of selective and highly selective post-secondary institutions to which our students matriculate. Our diligent work with individual students on a personalized basis focuses on finding the best option that is consistent with each student’s interests, values, abilities, and educational goals. We encourage students to seek opportunities that will best allow them to continue their intellectual and personal development as they move beyond the gates of Campbell Hall and into the world as prepared, engaged, and productive young women and men who have developed a keen sense of purpose, compassion, and commitment to service so crucial in leading meaningful lives as adults.
I hope you’ll have a chance to visit us soon.
High School Principal
High School Experiential Education Trip Updates
Posted October 18, 2014
10th Grade Trip (Joshua Tree) Updates:
- 10/20 Monday, 9:45 am - On the way to Joshua Tree.
- 10/20 Monday, 12:29 pm - All buses have arrived in Joshua Tree for a wonderful experience .
11th Grade Trip (Moab, Utah) Updates:
- 10/18 Saturday, 6:20 pm--Departure from Union Station and on our way to Gallup!
- 10/19 Sunday, 10/19: 8:30 am arrival in Gallup. 9:00 am vans loaded and heading to Moab
- 10/19 Sunday, 4:00 pm MST arrival at Moab campground--all safe and sound!