Campbell Hall is a community of inquiry committed to academic excellence and to the nurturing of decent, loving, and responsible human beings.
El programa de ayuda financiera beneficia a todos en la comunidad de Campbell Hall.
¿ Sabía usted que .....
■ desde su fundación en 1944 y como parte de su tradición Episcopal, la escuela Campbell Hall ha provehido servicio a todos los estudiantes calificados en nuestra comunidad, sin importar su posibilidad de cubrir el costo de la cuota escolar?
■ aproximadamente $5.4 millones de dólares son designados para la ayuda financiera?
■ el 24% de los estudiantes en los grados del Kindergarten--- 12 reciben ayuda con una parte de la cuota desde $1000 hasta ayuda con la cuota total de la escuela?
La diversidad socioeconómica es un valor fundamental en nuestra escuela, así que sea que usted necesite asistencia financiera o no, queremos que sepa que la experiencia de su hijo (a) en Campbell Hall, incluirá amistades de un espectrum completo de circumstancias económicas.
What are the criteria for awarding grants?
1) Financial Aid grants are awarded on the basis of parental financial need. Campbell Hall belongs to the School and Student Services by NAIS (SSS) which requires parents to complete a Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) annually. A signed copy of the family’s Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040 and W-2 or 1099, and corporate return if applicable) is also required.
2) Renewal grants are given priority. Then, consideration is given to those seeking aid for the first time.
3) Priority for Financial Aid to incoming students is given first to high school, then junior high, then to elementary school students. Due to the number of years potentially involved in meeting need, it is sometimes more difficult for the school to make awards in the lowest grade levels.
4) In evaluating the amount of aid needed to meet tuition costs, the Financial Aid Committee takes into account the family’s other children (ages, schools they attend), additional dependents, all sources of income, priority of spending, debts, and expenses.
5) Renewal of the grant is based on continued financial need, and new forms and tax returns must be submitted each year.All Financial Aid awards are contingent upon payment in full of the prior year’s account.
6) It should be understood that lifestyle choices that result in increased expenses or decreased income cannot be underwritten by the financial aid program at Campbell Hall.
7) The Financial Aid application process occurs at the same time as application for admissions. However, the decisions to accept and to award assistance are separate.
8) In the case of divorced or separated parents, both parents must submit Parents’ Financial Statements to the School and Student Service. Both parents send signed copies of tax forms and W-2 or 1099 forms to the school.
9) The school will not be bound by the assertion of one parent that he/she is not responsible for educational expenses, even in the case of divorce and remarriage. If PFS’s and tax forms are not submitted by both parents, then the file is considered incomplete and will not be brought to the Financial Aid Committee.
In the case of one parent having no contact with the family, the custodial parent should submit third-party verification explaining the situation, i.e. by clergy, school administrator, or other individual with knowledge of the situation.
January 15, 2016:
Parents’ Financial Statements (PFS) and 2013 taxes due online
February 26, 2016:
2015 federal tax forms and W2’s to be uploaded to SSS
March 11, 2016:
Grades 9-12 Financial aid decisions mailed with admissions letter
March 18, 2016:
Grades K-8 Financial aid decisions mailed with admissions letter
March 22, 2016:
Grades 9-12 new student enrollment contracts due
March 28, 2016:
Grades K-8 new student enrollment contracts due
Financial Aid decision letters mailed to current Campbell Hall Families (renewals and new to aid)
Campbell Hall Code: